Anxiety & OCD Treatment Specialists is in search of finding additional clinicians who can join our highly specialized team. If your ideal working environment is collaborative and supportive while fostering your own professional autonomy, this is the clinic for you. Clients are seen both in-person and virtually. We are currently looking for providers (psychologists or therapists) who specialize in using exposure response prevention treatment for OCD and anxiety disorders.
Clinicians may reside in any state and work virtually within the state that they are licensed. States along the East Coast are preferred. Contact Natalie Noel for more information.
Benefits of working with Anxiety & OCD Treatment Specialists:
- We are already well-established in the Tampa Bay area and beyond with both clients and providers
- Clients are self-pay; no hassle with insurance necessary
- Healthcare contribution
- Retirement program with 3% employer match
- No-show protection
- Customized marketing
- Freedom to determine your own schedule
- Supportive and encouraging colleagues